ON!Track Implementation and Care Specialist
What's the role?
ON!Track Implementation and Care Specialist will assist in growing and supporting a new software product and service with local, regional, and global partners at Hilti. This team member will coordinate with local sales personnel to leverage customer relationships and develop markets; thereby increasing sales and penetration of ON!Track.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Implement and ensure quality of all implementations
• Support local CS teams in the implementation and communicating all unusual matters
• Managing OnSite implementation with client and the tagging team
• Capture and make over all issues to the SW team (back office)
• Supervising and managing tagging teams
• Manage the log-in to accounts for tagging teams/users
• Train Ontrack users of the system (web & mobile app)
• Ensure quality of “customer care” service onsite (e.g. presenting new functionalities, HW, SW, getting feedbacks, answering questions and solving issues face to face)
• Coordinates care activities and together with service consultant and account manager develops customer relationship
• Offers additional trainings and other services as part of the care phase, takes proactive measures to support usage of ON!Track
What do we offer?
• Company car for private use
• Financial contributions at various events - marriage, birth of a child, work anniversary
• Contribution to pension plans
• Sick days
• Possibility for professional growth within the global structure of the company
• Contribution to sports activities
• Reimbursement of Sick Leave to wage for the first 14 calendar days
• Social activities within the organization (sports, family, teambuilding)
• Minimum basic wage 1300€ + yearly bonuses and benefits
Why should you apply?
We have a diverse and inclusive workforce and offer a high performance yet caring culture. We will give you all of the training and development opportunities that you need to help grow your career with a market leader.
What you need is:
• University degree and 1-3 years of experience in sales in construction industry, or selling of services and/or software
• Willingness to travel within boundaries of Slovakia on a daily basis
• Competent to use English on a business level, experience/skills from IT/networking sector is a plus
• Enthusiastic team-player with analytical and project-management skills and customer-centric attitude
• Ambitious to build your career within Hilti
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.